Rolls-Royce Group (RR)
Rolls-Royce Group plc – a UK company specializing in the production of equipment for aircraft, ships and power equipment.
The company produces:
- aircraft engines for civil aircraft and helicopters.
- aircraft engines for military aircraft and helicopters.
- propulsion systems and thrusters for commercial vessels, motor boats and yachts, naval ships.
- automation systems for boats and ships.
- gas turbine.
- Centrifugal pumps and compressors.
- fuel cells.
The company’s annual turnover is about £ 13.736 billion while shareholders’ equity amounts to £ 6.387 Bln. The total number of employees kompanii- more than 54 thousand people.